Are you passionate about coffee? Do you care about sustainability and quality? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainable living at the heart of what we do, inspiring an engaging and meaningful place to work.
We are seeking a Key Account Specialist to join our Nespresso Professional team working at our Center of Excellence in NYC. This role will accompany our different B2B strategic customers (HORECA and Office Key Accounts, Distribution Partners Key Accounts) throughout their lifecycle, understanding their specific needs, servicing them with the excellence and professionalism that they expect and aiming to increase their satisfaction level and loyalty, creating sales opportunities where relevant, and supporting overall B2B business growth. With your functional, service and sales expertise, you act as the customer first point of contact for support at Nespresso Professional, engaging with them and becoming their trusted business partner in close collaboration with the field sales organization.
We pride ourselves on providing quality coffee, exceptional customer service, career growth opportunities and a variety of benefits with perks. Join our growing team where a taste of something better awaits you!
A Day in the Life:
• Develop deep understanding of our customer segments (Office, Hotels, Restaurants, and Cafes, and distributor partners) within select and key accounts to understand their specific needs both spoken and unspoken to create sales opportunities.
• Meet and exceed key objectives in sales and service by handling inbound & outbound customer service calls with individualized premium service.
• Handle B2B prospects, identify opportunities, create new customers & contracts, take orders, handle machine questions, answer information requests or complaints and bring the most appropriate answer/solution in accordance with guidelines for first contact resolution and database integrity.
• Manage B2B outbound campaigns to maximize sales opportunities, service and retain customers
• Resolve B2B customer inquiries through digital channels (email, live chat)
• Roll-out new national accounts efficiently in coordination with several team functions within the required timeline.
• Develop rapport with customers listening to their needs and understanding the situation quickly in order to respond with efficient and relevant solutions, in line with their expectations
• Deliver Continuous Improvement, proactively recommending new and improved ways of working across all Center of Excellence activities
• Shape and influence Brand identity consistently using the company’s voice through all verbal and written touchpoints
• Develop a deep expertise in B2B products, machines, contracts, services, CLM and marketing programs.
• Manage customer contracts, machine renewals, and customer inquires
• Capture and continuously update contract, machine and customer data in the system, understanding the business impacts linked to the creation and closing of customer contracts
Benefits and Perks:
• Annual Bonus
• Full Medical Benefits
• Transit Assistance
• Paid Vacation Time
• Seamless Lunch Allowance
• Tuition Reimbursement
• 401-K Savings Match
• Free Nespresso Machines and Coffee Allowance
Winning Skill Set:
• High School diploma or GED – required
• Bachelor’s Degree – preferred
• Previous experience in a B2B office environment (office, hotel, restaurant, café). Ideally within a customer service or commercial function, preferred
• Ability to understand complex processes, technical concepts, machine operations, troubleshooting, accounting processes
• Ability to use multiple systems simultaneously while working on a variety of tasks
• Strong customer service orientation, organization skills and sales techniques
• Strong communication skills: both verbal and written along with excellent listening skills
• Highly collaborative within a team environment and our outsourcer team, as well as cross-functionally with the sales team, accounting, supply chain and technical teams
• Experience working within an International environment, preferred
• Fluency in other languages a plus; fluency in Spanish preferred
• Proactive mindset ready to take initiatives whenever needed to better service B2B customers and improve experience with the brand, within company compliancy rules and defined framework
• Open availability and have ability to work remotely as the business requires it.
• Flexibility to work in a shift planning environment (call center), including late shift weeks and some working weeks to include Saturday
• Standard Excel knowledge preferred
Learn more about us at www.nespresso.com or www.nespresso.com/pro