Are you passionate? Do you care about sustainability and quality? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainable living at the heart of what we do, inspiring an engaging and meaningful place to work.
We are seeking a Retail Promotions and Communications Specialist focused on being the voice of retail between our boutiques and corporate office.
The purpose of this role is to lead the retail promotional calendar from design to execution while driving engagement among the retail team by empowering them through communications and strategy.
We pride ourselves on providing quality coffee, exceptional customer service, career growth opportunities and a variety of quality benefits. Join our growing team where a taste of something better awaits you!
A Day in the Life:
• Lead the development of retail promotion strategy grounded in seasonal hindsight insights and learnings, consumer insights, consumer behavior, and sales performance.
• Own the promotional calendar timeline and manage entire process with cross-functional teams
• In collaboration with cross functional partners; CRM, Brand, Retail Sales Planning and Analytics create a boutique exclusive promotional calendar, for machines, coffee and accessories
• Create promo marketing materials (signage, social media assets, etc) with cross functional partners and 3rd party agencies
• Analyze effectiveness of promotional efforts, including measurement of promotions in terms of productivity, margin protection, new customer acquisition, inventory positions and sales velocity and use for future promotions.
• Attend key cross functional meetings (MAC, Calendar review, CRM bi-weekly) and establish strong working relationships with cross functional partners.
Assist boutique managers with local promo executions (Product launch events, trade & B2B activations)
• Own and maintain the retail communication strategy and work within the department and cross functionally so that sop’s are followed when communicating to the boutiques.
• Be at the forefront of internal communications, developing and shaping the strategy, identifying ways to modernize, simplify and streamline processes, and identifying the right mix of tools and channels
• Serve as the primary writer of the function content for distribution across the boutique network and manage the publication of the materials on the various communication platforms.
•Manage Retail Marketing Budget marketing budget to support the plan; ongoing monitoring of the budget; monthly reforecasting, DF submissions and adjustment as needed to meet year-end projections
Benefits and Perks:
• Annual Bonus
• Full Medical Benefits- Health, Vision, Dental
• Transit Assistance
• Paid Vacation Time
• Seamless Lunch Allowance
• Tuition Reimbursement
• 401-K Savings Match
• Free Nespresso machines and coffee allowance
Winning Skill Sets:
• 3+ years experience in business related field (Shopper or Retail Marketing) preferred.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Retail & Luxury Brand experience preferred
• Experience with interactive digital marketing tools required
• Experience working with external agencies, business partners and cross functional teams
• Strong analytical and statistical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Travel 5%
Learn more about us:
www.nespresso.com and www.nespressojobs.com