Are you passionate about coffee? Do you care about sustainability and quality? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainable living at the heart of what we do, inspiring an engaging and meaningful place to work.
Nespresso is seeking a B2C Key Account Manager to make Nespresso the best-in-class brand with our Strategic Partners (trade, wholesale and mass accounts) by ensuring commercial development and brand visibility while building strong relationships with their corporate buying office and merchandising head-office teams. We are seeking a collaborative, strategic business developer who can develop joint business plans with key accounts through effective partnership with machine partners and cross-functional teams to drive Nespresso trade wholesale account growth in creative ways.
This person will develop, support and drive revenue of Nespresso with Wholesale trade and mass partners, such as Costco, Sur La Table, Williams Sonoma, amongst others. The ideal candidate will be comfortable liaising and presenting to executive leadership team with both Nespresso and external partners.
We pride ourselves on providing quality coffee, customer service, growth opportunities and a variety of benefits with perks. Join our growing team, a taste of something better awaits you!
Develop Growth Strategy for Key Accounts:
• Develop Joint Business Plan with Key Account (KA)
• Actively participate in KA distribution strategy (prospect, selection, evaluation of the POS according
to Nespresso Strategic Plan). Ensure alignment with international and external (machine partner) stakeholders and field team at the POS level
• Initiate and implement Category Management initiatives in collaboration with Nespresso Trade Marketing and Key Accounts, including POSM strategy for highest visibility in-store and out-of-store
• Negotiate or adjust POS merchandising investments according to POS classification/potential
• Support the Nespresso corner strategy implementation at the most important stores belonging to
the Key Accounts.
• Build Operational Plan including sell-out, budget, and assortment changes, demo program, brand visibility
• Develop business cases for investments (Pre/Post analysis)
Manage relationship with Key Accounts and Machine Partners:
• Build strong relationship with existing and new accounts with a strong performance mindset, nurture positive and efficient long-term relationship all levels, including machine partners.
• Create and Present sales plant and strategic decks to high-level executives, internally and externally
• Generate interest/demand at Key Account level in the category by communicating consumer trends & developments, and premium positioning of Nespresso
Excel in execution. Build complete Key Account plan to drive the overall business:
• Define and agree on promotional activities (Customer Specific Promotions, Paid Media, In-store Marketing, Events, Catalogs, Demos etc.,) with KA head-office team. Liaise and coordinate with Trade Marketing, Marketing and ECommerce team to organize those activities.
• Ensure cross-functional communication within Nespresso about the activities (Omni, Retail, Supply Chain, Marketing). Align with machine partners HQ teams as well.
• Ensure accurate sell-in & sell-out forecast per Key Account and implement the contract terms between Nespresso and machines partners.
• Ensure perfect coordination of logistics operations towards Key Accounts in collaboration with SC
• Liaise with field structure demo program for Key Account.
Adhere to all Company principles and policies including Nestlé trade policy, local Sales policy, local Trade Terms, Safety and legal regulations:
• Ensure compliance with Purchase Order creation and budget management (Pre/Post Analysis)
Benefits and Perks:
– Competitive salary and quarterly bonus potential
– Paid vacation time
– Seamless allowance
– Transit assistance
– Tuition reimbursement program
– Free Machine and coffee allowance
– 401K savings match
– Full medical benefits
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or Economics required OR required equivalent work experience.
• Sales or Account Management experience with Costco, Sur La Table, Williams Sonoma preferred
• 5 years of National Account Management experience required
• 3 years’ experience in sales environment in distribution of high end or mass market products, required
• Ability to analyze and interpret sales data to drive strategy and action plans, required
• Travel required 15%