Are you passionate about coffee? Do you care about sustainability and quality? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainable living at the heart of what we do, inspiring an engaging and meaningful place to work. As the Boutique Assistant Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills as you lead store operations, implement new and creative strategies to ensure sales and profitable performance. Our culture will empower you to share your knowledge and our sustainable mission to attract new coffee enthusiasts. We pride ourselves on providing quality coffee, customer service, growth opportunities and a variety of benefits with perks.
Come join our growing retail team at our beautiful flagship boutique on Madison Ave, a taste of something better awaits you!
A Day in the Life:
• Lead by example. Drive winning team sales and service performance through daily coaching and training. You will demonstrate a strong business insight and understanding of how to affect sales through behaviors on the floor.
• Team Development. Partner with the Store Manager to champion the ongoing professional development and growth of the store team while creating an inspiring culture for learning.
• Operations Excellence. Ensure all operations, inventory, procedures and company processes are being implemented. Continuously improve ways of working to eliminate waste and create efficiencies to keep the boutique running smoothly.
• Connect with Community. Think entrepreneurially to creatively plan events to engage new customers, strengthen relationships and build brand recognition.
• Obsessed with hospitality. Create unforgettable customer experiences
• Be a coffee expert. You bring the passion, we provide the training, and you share it with the customer.
• Create coffee moments- share your knowledge, our coffee, and our sustainability practices with customers. Did you know that our 100% recyclable capsules are the least wasteful way to consume a cup of coffee?
• Generate new customers. Welcome, advise and guide clientele to identify coffee needs. Many customers shop online these days, however the store is where we meet many of our customers for the first time.
• Care about safety. Safe, healthy employees and customers are our number one priority.
• Contribute. Whether we need help cleaning, organizing stock or need a new innovative way to do things. Help the store with tasks, ideas and add to the overall success.
• Be an enthusiastic ambassador for the Nespresso brand and respond to customer concerns or issues.
Benefits and Perks:
• Competitive pay
• Quarterly bonus
• Full Health Benefits – Medical, Dental and Vision
• Paid vacation time
• Free Machine and coffee allowance
• 401K savings match
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Referral bonus program
• Recognition program with monetary rewards
• Nestle corporate discounts
• Complimentary uniforms and dry cleaning
• High School Diploma or GED, required
• 3+ years of professional sales or customer service in a premium or consumable environment, required
• 2+ years of people management experience leading teams including coaching, motivation and development of direct reports, required
• A real passion for coffee and respect for sustainability; ability to self-educate and educate others on the coffee culture
• The world is rapidly changing and we need people who are resourceful, agile and willing to evolve.
Learn more about us:
www.nespresso.com and www.nespressojobs.com
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.