Are you passionate about coffee? Do you care about sustainability and quality? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainable living at the heart of what we do, inspiring an engaging and meaningful place to work. As the Boutique Manager you are not just the leader of the store, you are the face of our brand. You are ambitious, entrepreneurial and are an inspiration to others. This role will allow you the opportunity to create and drive success for a global company, lead a winning team and share our company values and story with the community. Our culture will empower you to share your knowledge and our sustainable mission to attract new coffee enthusiasts. We pride ourselves on providing quality coffee, customer service, growth opportunities and a variety of benefits with perks. Join our growing team, a taste of something better awaits you!
A day in the life:
• Build, coach and inspire. Develop a strong team of leaders who will deliver exceptional customer service and share our coffee mission with the community
• Drive for Results. Maximize business opportunities through creative initiatives, customer loyalty, team training and analyzing sales.
• Obsessed with hospitality- create unforgettable customer experiences
• Connect with Community. Think entrepreneurially to creatively plan events to engage new customers, strengthen relationships and build brand recognition.
• Be a coffee expert. You bring the passion, we provide the training, and you share it with the customer.
• Create coffee moments- share your knowledge, our coffee, and our sustainability practices with customers. Did you know that our 100% recyclable capsules are the least wasteful way to consume a cup of coffee?
• Generate new customers. Many customers shop online these days, however the store is where we meet many of our customers for the first time.
• Care about safety. Safe, healthy employees and customers are our number one priority.
• Contribute. Whether we need help cleaning, organizing stock or need a new innovative way to do things. Help the store with tasks, ideas and add to the overall success.
Benefits and Perks:
• Competitive pay
• Quarterly bonus
• Full Health Benefits – Medical, Dental and Vision
• Paid vacation time
• Free Machine and coffee allowance
• 401K savings match
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Referral bonus program
• Recognition program with monetary rewards
• Nestle corporate discounts
• Complimentary uniforms and dry cleaning
• High School Diploma or GED required
• 4+ years’ experience as a people leader in a premium retail or service environment
• A real passion for coffee and respect for sustainability; ability to self-educate and educate others on the coffee culture
• The world is rapidly changing and we need people who are resourceful, agile and willing to evolve.
Learn more about us:
www.nespresso.com and www.nespressojobs.com