Are you passionate about working in supply chain? Do you care about sustainability and quality? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainable living at the heart of what we do, inspiring an engaging and meaningful place to work.
We are seeking a Supply Chain Business Manager to join our team based
in our NYC office. The role will be responsible for building expertise in data analytics and financial strategies. This position will handle analyzing data and processes, finding creative solutions, generating reports and presenting findings to management, communicate with external suppliers and developing lasting relationships with others.
A Day in the life:
• Collaborate in the development of the 12 month to 5 year fiscal strategies.
•Work with Logistics Manager and Finance Controller to review the monthly/quarterly/annual spend and ensure integrity of all costs positions against budget.
• Challenge the current operations to identify savings opportunities.
• Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects.
• Build, develop, and maintain models, reporting systems, dashboards and performance metrics that support key business decisions.
• Seek to improve all aspects of the supply chain department by reviewing current methodology and processes
• Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
• Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization.
• Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders
• Apply project management techniques to facilitate work process improvements across Supply Chain (Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Delivery Services, CFSC, Logistics, etc.)
• BA/BS Degree required (Industrial Engineering, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, preferred).
• 7 years of experience in related field required
• Prior leadership experience preferred.
• Experience in Database Management, Programming Skills and querying languages: T-SQL.
• Experience in Business Intelligence and Data Visualization Tools including, but not limited to: MS BI Development Studio, Tableau and Power BI.
• Must be able to manage multiple processes and projects simultaneously.
• Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.