Who are we?
Do you love coffee? Do you care about sustainability? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainability at the heart of what we do, creating an engaging and meaningful place to work. We are a team of passionate and creative coffee enthusiasts that inspire our customers to think about what is ‘in their cup’ through coffee education and training.
What are we looking for?
A successful team starts with a fierce leader. We put as much passion and care into selecting the right people as we do in perfecting our coffees. The Store Manager is the driver of associate engagement, store sales and championing our unparalleled customer experience. In this role you will have the opportunity to further enhance your personal and professional skills while nurturing talent to build a dynamic high performing team; optimizing store operations and achieving retail excellence. Come join our growing retail team, a taste of something better awaits you! Learn more about us: www.nespresso.com and www.nespressojobs.com.
• Pay incentives: quarterly and annual bonus program.
• Product: Free coffee and machine allowance + free coffee during work.
• Educational assistance: Tuition reimbursement and access to Nestle University.
• Career growth: Internal development program with priority consideration for internal positions.
• Transit assistance: transit allowance provided in major metro areas.
Health & Wellness: Multiple medical plan options. 401k savings and match. Generous maternity leave.
Uniforms: Complimentary work wear with free weekly dry cleaning.
• Ensure retail operations, procedures and best practices are implemented
• Coach and develop team for performance, growth and succession planning
• Act as an enthusiastic ambassador for the Nespresso brand and manage customer experience as necessary
• Create and host exciting events to build the Nespresso brand within your community
• Regularly evaluate and drive stores performance through weekly, monthly and annual
goal meeting strategies
• High School Diploma or GED required
• 4+ years prior professional experience in retail/customer service required
• 3+ years of experience in people management including coaching, motivation and experience developing direct reports required
• Full availability to work all shifts including days, nights, weekends and holidays