Assistant Boutique Manager
Are you passionate about coffee? Do you care about sustainability and quality? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainable living at the heart of what we do, inspiring an engaging and meaningful place to work. As the Boutique Assistant Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills as you lead store operations, implement new and creative strategies to ensure sales and profitable performance.
Our culture empowers us to provide quality coffee, experienced focused customer service, growth opportunities and a variety of benefits with perks. Join our team as we cultivate coffee as an art to grow the best in each of us!
A day in the life:
• Care about safety. Promote a safety conscious culture. Safe, healthy employees and customers are our number one priority.
• Lead by example. Drive winning team sales and service performance through daily coaching and training. You will demonstrate a strong business insight and understanding of how to affect sales through behaviors on the floor.
• Team Development. Collaborate with the Store Manager to champion the ongoing professional development and growth of the store team while creating an inspiring culture for learning.
• Operations Excellence. Be adaptable to evolving priorities. Ensure all operations, inventory, procedures and company processes are being implemented and followed. Continuously improve ways of working to eliminate waste and create efficiencies to keep the boutique running smoothly.
• Be an engaged coffee expert. You bring the passion, we provide the training, and you share it with the customer. Welcome, advise and guide clientele to identify coffee needs. The retail landscape has changed with more customers preferring to shop online. However, the store is where we meet many of our customers for the first time.
• Create coffee moments- share your knowledge, our coffee, and our sustainability practices with customers. Did you know that our 100% recyclable capsules are the least wasteful way to consume a cup of coffee?
• Connect with Community. Think entrepreneurially to creatively plan events to engage new customers, strengthen relationships and build brand recognition.
• Contribute to the overall success of the store. Whether we need help cleaning, organizing stock or need a new innovative way to do things.
• Be an enthusiastic ambassador for the Nespresso brand and respond to customer concerns or issues.
Your benefits and perks:
• Competitive pay, quarterly and annual bonus, 401(k) savings match
• Health, Vision and Dental insurance
• Paid vacation time and Paid holidays
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Referral bonus program
• Recognition program with monetary rewards
• Complimentary uniforms and cleaning
• Free Machine, coffee allowance, and Nestle discounts
What you bring:
• High School Diploma or GED, required Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3+ years of extensive professional experience in retail, required
• 2+ years supervisory experience in people management, motivation & development of direct reports, required
• Experience in project management processes, customer complaint and change management
• A real passion for coffee, respect for sustainability, and curiosity to educate oneself and others on our coffee culture
• Ability & willingness to work flexible hours including but not limited to opening & closing shifts, Saturday or Sunday shifts, and holidays
Learn more about us: www.nespresso.com and www.nespressojobs.com