Are you passionate about coffee? Do you care about sustainability and quality? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainable living at the heart of what we do, inspiring an inclusive and engaging work environment. We are seeking an After Sales Specialist to join our TQM team. This role will ensure high quality coffee machines and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction while maintaining financial and inventory boundaries.
A Day in the Life:
- Ensure successful logistics of the After Sales Program, while balancing budget maintenance with customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the quality of each repaired machine is up to standards
- Manage the TQM tools – Avoid any gaps in service, dispatch or communication between COE, Coffee Specialists, Technicians, B2B Managers and the After Sales Team.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the ASP or Direct Technicians – create action plans to address issues and report the results.
- Ensure that ASC have all the information necessary to guarantee successful processing of pickups: types, classification, invoicing, loan machines, under or without warranty, services package, etc.
- Supply ASC's with spare parts to repair damaged machines by ordering directly from several machine manufacturers. Manage and track all spare part orders and oversee management of spare parts inventory.
- Management of machines and spare parts on B2B Workshops and ensure adequate stocks.
- Improve Inventory management & Consumption based forecasting for refurbished machine stock, demo machine stock, spare parts stock, packaging materials stock.
- Act as technical correspondent between the Nespresso USA and Nespresso HQ on new machine information.
- Communicate technical countermeasures via formal memos to ASC with new procedures or changes to existing ones
- Perform user manual proofreading and edits prior to printing (within a tight time constraint) and propose corrections to HQ
- Work closely with the After Sales Team or COE team, or B2B business development to avoid any gaps in communication or processes
Winning Skill Sets:
• Bachelor degree required.
• 3+ Years work experience in a technical field preferred
Strong communication skills: proactive listening approach, interest and understanding for customers’ remarks and questions, ability to draft conclusions following analysis with clarity and effectiveness
• Ability to manage internal customers from other departments
• Proactive & innovative – continuous search for more effective and efficient practices
• Experience with inventory management is preferred
• Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
• Advanced MS Office Skills – Excel/Word/Outlook/PowerPoint.
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision and a self starter
• Ability to also work in a collaborative environment with both technical and non-technical team members
• Strong analytical skills and organizational skills required to provide action plans and improvements on quality aspect
• Other attributes: Resourcefulness, initiative, independence, energy, solid business judgment
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.