Our story began over 25 years ago with a simple but revolutionary idea – to create the perfect cup of coffee. An industry pioneer, Nestlé Nespresso has become an international reference for the highest quality coffee and an iconic symbol of refined elegance. We are now in more than 50 countries and our team has grown well beyond 7,000 employees. We are part of Nestlé SA in Switzerland, the world’s largest food company. Nespresso USA continues to drive momentum and innovation in our market segment, and in North America, we’re just getting started. The taste of something better awaits you.
Nestle Nespresso is hiring a Food Machine Technician in Boston to service our B2B accounts with the installation, maintenance and repair of our espresso machines. This technician will also maintain the machine equipment inventory and warehouse and will possess a high level of customer service. The Beverage Machine Technician will be provided with a company vehicle to carry out required tasks.
The Technician will:
• Perform installation, troubleshooting support, repair services and preventative maintenance on business to business machine line
• Travel to B2B customer locations to perform these services and to assess customer needs from site locations
• Perform field services when required including weekends as needed or upon the request by National Service Manager
• Learn all designs, functions, dismantling techniques, and repair methods of all Nespresso machine models
• Perform cross training and troubleshooting support with Nespresso Service Providers and Distributors
• Accurately complete service request forms with complete service data; communicate regularly with team members, parts representatives, dispatchers and customers
• Perform routine inventory check of in-stock and out-of-stock inventory; maintaining stock availability of inventory through order and stock transfer placements
• Receive, distribute and track deliveries accordingly; collect and return customer products to proper locations and maintain availability of security / internet services / tools for in shop work activities
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Valid Driver’s License required
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field preferred
• 5+ years’ work experience in machine troubleshooting and problem solving preferred
• 5+ years’ work experience repairing commercial business machines or appliances preferred
• Experience in continuous process improvement preferred
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision
• Ability to work with both technical and non-technical team members in a collaborative manner
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.