Are you passionate about Supply Planning? Do you care about sustainability? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainable living at the heart of what we do, inspiring an engaging and meaningful place to work. We are seeking a passionate and motivated Supply Planning Manager. As a member of our team, you are empowered to share our sustainable mission with our customers, our farmers and each other. We pride ourselves on providing quality coffee, growth opportunities and extensive benefits with perks. Join our growing team, a taste of something better awaits you!
The Supply Planning Manager will lead the Supply Planning team in the effective application of best practices and efficient processes. In this role, you will ensure that goods are available to meet the customer’s demand at the correct stock location and with optimum level of freshness and quality, while minimizing cost. The Supply Planning Manager will also contribute to the strategic and tactical business planning.
• Manage and engage a team of skilled Supply Planners to continuously improve the quality of the demand signal
• Ensure continuing alignment with Business priorities, initiatives and activities, and the delivery of
performance to agreed KPI levels.
• Manage the relationship and the effective flow of information between the Demand and Supply
Planning function and internal business partners such as Customer Service, Logistics,
Procurement, Operations, Sales, Marketing and Finance.
• Manage risk on Supply Planning side in terms of inventory management and planning processes/systems
• Liaise with Swiss headquarters to align on guidelines and priorities
• Ensure resource availability to support market in the audit preparation phases
• Lead change management across market to ensure understanding and commitment on compliance initiatives
• Ensures goods are available to meet the customer demand at all levels (Network and BTQs)
• Ensure a continuous improvement culture is developed and sustained
• Fully understand and implement Nestle Continuous Excellence principles as a standard way of working
• Manage / Coach team for professional growth and ensure completion of professional development, including talent assessment
• Propose trainings and career development plans for direct reports
• Ensure the right level of experience, skills and development opportunities in the markets
• Plan workload and allocate resources, recruit people for open positions.
• Competitive pay and annual bonus
• Paid vacation time
• Seamless lunch allowance
• Transit benefit
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Referral bonus program
• Recognition program with monetary rewards
• Nestle corporate discounts
• Annual coffee and machine allowance
• 401K savings Match
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Finance (business planning/Dynamic forecasting) or Mathematics, required.
• 5+ years of relevant operational experience at market /business level in Demand & Supply Planning or DSP Project Management
• Successful project lead experience in Sales/Marketing, Customer Service, Supply Chain Development
• Knowledge in product portfolio management (type of demand, seasonality, lifecycle status, shelf-life)
• Advanced Excel experience required; SQL or Cognos skills preferred