Are you passionate about coffee? Do you care about sustainability and quality? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainable living at the heart of what we do, inspiring an engaging and meaningful place to work.
We are seeking a passionate and dynamic Training Project Specialist that will lead the execution of Training & Quality related projects and initiatives, support further development of the Nespresso Training platforms as well as support all Omni-Channel training activities.
Join our growing team, a taste of something better awaits you!
Training Development & Deployment:
* Develop functional sales & service trainings and e-learnings for the customer facing population. (Retail, Trade & Call Center)
* Lead all logistics and coordination of training, including communication with key partners in the business and participants
Tools/Systems & Improvement:
* Track progress of the deployment of trainings, surveys and assessments in a timely and accurate manner using the designated support tools & systems
* Make recommendations on future trainings based on functional business requirements
* Lead local adaptation of Global training materials (if applicable)
Manage budgets and performance metrics:
* Organize budgeting and planning based on the local requirements and needs
* Manage training budget and monitor how funds are being utilized
* Deliver OMNI Training & Quality projects, processes and solutions with defined quality at defined time & cost
* Effectively control scope changes through proactive and open communication with business partners
* Collaborate with business parners to ensure initiatives and projects are designed and implemented.
Train, Coach and Assess Goal Alignment:
* Contribute to the development of training, coaching and assessment plans according to what is planned.
* Deliver appropriate training and coaching to transfer Goal Alignment knowledge to people within own Unit.
* Perform regular Goal Alignment assessment to ensure the correct application of methods, coaching, knowledge sharing and to find opportunities for continuous improvement.
Benefits and Perks:
* Competitive pay
* Annual bonus
* Paid vacation time
* Tuition reimbursement program
* Referral bonus program
* Recognition program with monetary rewards
* Nestle corporate discounts
* Free Machine and coffee allowance
* 401K savings match
* College degree required.
* Bachelor in Science, Education or Business preferred
* 2 years relevant experience in project management for customer facing teams
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
* Strong social and written skills
* Results driven with the ability to work under pressure while balancing multiple priorities
* Limited travel up to 10%
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.