Are you passionate about coffee? Do you care about sustainability and quality? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainable living at the heart of what we do, inspiring an engaging and meaningful place to work. We are seeking an Assistant Manager, Direct to Consumer Sales Activation, to drive Nespresso’s direct to consumer club member activation and retention projects to drive profitability in our growing channels of e-commerce and retail.
In this role you will create marketing programs and strategies to drive increased loyalty and retention, collaborate with agency partners and internal stakeholders and continuously improve upon past programs. The ideal candidate will be an experienced email and digital marketer that is savvy in both analytics and creative.
We pride ourselves on providing quality coffee, customer service, growth opportunities and a variety of benefits with perks. Join our growing team, a taste of something better awaits you!
A day in the life:
– Support the DTC CRM Sales Activation Manager in defining the sales activation strategy for e-Commerce and Retail and the yearly promotional calendar and emailing contact plan, and manage the end to end implementation.
– Develop activation plan to increase order penetration of our coffee, machine and accessories product lines, and awareness and usage of our services.
– In collaboration with the Brand and Content teams, use available brand content and, when required, develop media-specific (email, direct mail, eCOM) content to build effective communication to drive education and engagement.
– Brief external agencies regarding the messaging and communication strategy around each campaign, ensuring that they are aligned with Brand guidelines.
– Collaborate with DTC CRM Sales Activation Manager and the Analytics & Insights team to define segmentation and targeting for every campaign, and provide guidance to external email marketing agency on targeting and email deployment plan.
– Actively collaborate with external email deployment agency, DTC Sales Activation Manager, Insights & Analytics team and CRM Marketing Manager, to ensure optimal usage of the email database to avoid fatigue and subscription.
– Lead internal cross-functional teams (Insights & Analytics, Demand Planning, Logistics, eCOM, Retail, IS, Finance, OMNI, COE) in promotional development and execution.
– Contribute to the sales forecasting process by accurately measuring the impact of promotions.
– Collaborate with Supply Chain teams in managing inventory levels, defining offers and planning for timely order fulfillment according to promotional cadence
– Collaborate with Analytics & Insights teams in Marketing to drive efficiencies in audience segmentation and targeting for activation campaigns. Collaborate with CRM Marketing Manager – Team Lead, Insights & Analytics and Web Analytics to create automated sales activation programs based on statistical models to increase response rates and ROI.
– Supports DTC Sales Activation manager in ensuring synergies and enhance ROI within digital media programs, in collaboration with Digital Media Leads within Sales and Marketing
Budgeting & Planning:
– Collaborate with Finance to complete Pre Evaluations and Post Evaluations of promotions
– Support Sales Activation Manager in completing recaps and reports on activations, identifying opportunities
Benefits and Perks:
– Annual bonus
– Paid vacation time
– Seamless lunch allowance
– Tuition reimbursement program
– Free Machine and coffee allowance
– 401K savings match
– Full medical benefits
* Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing/Economics.
* 6+ years’ experience in direct and database marketing spanning email, snail mail, mobile and digital marketing, required.
* Experience of Email marketing, Direct response marketing and e-Commerce required.
* Background in retail, hospitality, airline or publication industry, with some experience in luxury brands/services preferred.