Are you passionate about coffee? Do you care about sustainability and quality? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainable living at the heart of what we do, inspiring an engaging and meaningful place to work. We are seeking an Operations Coordinator to join our technical quality team to support activity surrounding the maintenance and financial inventory boundaries pertaining to our coffee machines. This position will provide a high level of customer service while collaborating with internal teams and external vendors.
The Operations Coordinator will ensure adherence and follow up of After Sales procedures with our call center to meet customer machine quality expectations. This person will assist with various logistics procedures and tasks, including inventory management, supplier orders, financial purchasing/expense tracking.
* Review service orders (machine repair/replace records) to ensure ASC’s have all the information necessary to guarantee successful processing of pickups: types, classification, invoicing, loan machines, etc.
* Ensure all service orders are closed by providing the appropriate details necessary to establish accuracy and quality within a service record.
* Ensure the quality of each repaired machine is up to standards: lead-time, etc.
* Handle Escalated Coffee Specialist Issues as needed- focus on meeting customer needs and general customer retention while upholding company policies and procedures.
* Record ASP misuse entries into the Meridian tool; report issues and outliers, to avoid any gaps in service or communication between Coffee Specialists, CRC Managers and the After Sales Team
* Gather necessary data to create statistical reports as needed for repairs management, inventory management, and budget management
* Routinely Perform Data Spot Checks- search records for procedural accuracy and make data corrections as needed
* Aid in the supply of ASC’s with spare parts to repair damaged machines by ordering directly from several machine manufacturers. Facilitate the ordering and tracking of spare parts for machines
* Ensure adequate stock of packaging materials and testing materials for ASC’s
* Monitor the return of loan machines into ASC stock
Benefits and Perks:
– Annual bonus
– Paid vacation time
– Transit assistance
– Seamless lunch allowance
– Tuition reimbursement program
– Free Machine and coffee allowance
– 401K savings match
– Full medical benefits
*HS Diploma or GED, required
*Bachelor degree preferred
* 2+ Years work experience in a customer service environment or working in a professional office required
* 2+ years working in consumer goods or a technical role in a corporate environment preferred
* Strong communication skills: proactive listening, interest and understanding for customers’ questions, ability to draft conclusions following analysis with clarity
* Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
* Strong working knowledge of MS Office – Excel/Word/Outlook/PowerPoint.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.