Are you passionate about coffee? Do you care about sustainability and quality? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainable living at the heart of what we do, inspiring an engaging and meaningful place to work. We are seeking a customer-service oriented Information Systems Business Specialist to provide system and business level support to the Corporate, Retail, Sales and Service population of Nespresso USA.
The Information Systems Business Specialist is responsible for providing system and business level support to Nespresso USA. This includes troubleshooting applications, and software for all clients and business units. Information Systems Business Specialist is also responsible for assisting in the design, delivery, and improvement of software applications training programs and related documentation.
User and Business Support:
* Provides first level technical support and fulfill requests for office locations, Boutiques, Call Centers, and remote workforce.
* Fulfill ticket requests and maintain queue tracking system.
* Review support services, use of technology, and problem areas. Escalates to analysts when needed.
* Works with users and other Nespresso and Nestle support groups to troubleshoot reported problems. Escalate to Analysts when needed.
* Communicates application problems and issues to Analysts and Managers.
* Assist with MAT process every quarter based on HQ release schedule.
* Supports administration of ERP security and permissions for ERP users. Support user’s access and access rights changes in accordance with the system security rules.
* Support routine periodic activities in ERP system as directed by Business Excellence Manager to provide supporting information for organization and management.
* Assist in periodic testing of enterprise systems in accordance with the global versioning and release calendar.
* Collaborates with other Analysts and Specialists in the market as well as responsible Nespresso and Nestle teams to assure that all tests are being performed correctly.
* Assist project teams in task execution related to all systems and processes involved to keep projects on track.
* Supports the project staff by facilitating project logistics such as meetings, conference rooms, conference calls, etc.
* Takes meeting minutes and action items during meetings and performs basic follow-up.
* Provides support on project management and illustrates how to use administrative tools.
* Assists Analysts in creation of technical specifications and detailed software design documentation based on business requirements when required.
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Business-related area required or relevant work experience.
* 3+ years of prior IS/IT system analyst experience or 3+ years of working knowledge of line of business functions such as retail or marketing that requires involvement and understanding of business activities.
* Proven experience with problem solving and troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques. (required)
* Strong knowledge of MS Office applications including MS Word and MS Excel. (required)
* Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentational skills. (required)
* Effective at understanding problematic and complex situations (analytical thinking) (required)
* Detail oriented and able to incorporate critical and logical thinking in every day’s tasks. (required)
* Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
* Highly self-motivated and directed. (required)
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment. (preferred)
* Very strong customer service orientation. (required)
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment. (required)
* Able to develop and interpret documentation for training and end user procedures. (preferred