Territory Account Manager, Chicago (Hospitality & Dining)Apply Now
Nestlé Nespresso SA is the pioneer and reference for highest-quality portioned coffee. The company works with more than 70,000 farmers in 12 countries through its AAA Sustainable Quality™ Program to embed sustainability practices on farms and the surrounding landscapes. Launched in 2003 in collaboration with The Rainforest Alliance, the program helps to improve the yield and quality of harvests, ensuring a sustainable supply of high quality coffee and improving livelihoods of farmers and their communities.
Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso operates in 69 countries and has more than 12,000 employees. In 2016, it operated a global retail network of more than 600 boutiques.
The Territory Account Manager, Midwest will be responsible for the successful implementation of the B2B Route-to-Market strategy ensuring aggressive B2B channel growth through our HORECA segment. As the primary Nespresso contact between our B2B account partnerships, this position is an expert at building and maintaining account portfolios, ensuring Nespresso compliance standards are maintained, while continuously maintaining channel growth for their responsible territory.
• Directly manage over 100 customer accounts ensuring excellence in execution and service
• Align with the overall B2B Route-to-Market strategy working closely with the Territory and Distribution Management teams ensuring seamless delivery of Nespresso products and services
• Consistently looks for areas of new growth for the HORECA business, ensuring 100% alignment with the internal distribution team and distributor partners
• Evaluate both the current and future customer needs, interacting with all levels of the organization to drive volume and customized solutions
• Strategically research and act as the territory subject matter expert providing the B2B division guidance as to what drives customer decisions within territory
• Collaborate with territory sales teams and distributors to ensure alignment across targets and goals
• Manage sales and execution performance against annualized goals and contractual terms within designated territory
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent Required
• Bachelor's Degree Preferred
• Travel 40% required
• Experience in Commercial, Sales or equivalent preferred
• 5+ years of experience working with or managing a DSD and/or food service network preferred
• Experience in and Strong Negotiation Skills in both sales and the distributor network preferred
• Knowledge of and/or experience with direct or independent National Accounts preferred
• Strong communication skills required
• Strong presentation skills required
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.