Stock SpecialistApply Now
Do you love coffee? Do you care about sustainability? At Nespresso we place our customers, coffee and sustainability at the heart of what we do, inspiring an engaging and meaningful place to work. We are seeking passionate, enthusiastic, and creative Sales Specialists to connect with the customers and take them on our farm to cup coffee journey. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to engage with the customers while developing your skills in a variety of areas across the business. Come join our growing retail team, a taste of something better awaits you!
- Control the stock and handling of different products from the warehouse to the boutique to ensure the delivery and presentation of Nespresso products
- Maintain interactions with logistics daily and provide feedback to the boutique management team
- Maintain a stock control system that provides accurate and up to date information concerning stock orders
- Ensure logistic transfers are done with correct Boutique supply parameters
- Receive and check goods received at the Boutique, following policies and procedures
- Analyze Sales statistics on stock ranges with boutique management team to ensure we are meeting customer demands
- Maintain the backroom storage and off site storage ensuring within safety and operation guidelines
- Ensure that the boutique is clean, well-ordered, and properly presented
- Support in training all boutique staff on proper inventory procedures
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1+ years prior relevant retail experience preferred
- Previous experience in stock warehouse control management preferred
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.