Assistant Customer Service Manager – B2CApply Now
Our story began 25 years ago with a simple but revolutionary idea – to create the perfect cup of coffee. An industry pioneer, Nestlé Nespresso has become an international reference for the highest quality coffee and an iconic symbol of refined elegance. We are now in more than 50 countries and our team has grown well beyond 7,000 employees. We are part of Nestlé SA in Switzerland, the world's largest food company. Nespresso USA continues to drive momentum and innovation in our market segment, and in North America, we're just getting started. The taste of something better awaits you.
The ACSM B2C is responsible for driving service levels, sales and operational efficiencies through Coffee Specialists to provide best in class service in alignment to the CRC operational master plan. The essential role of this job is to oversee the sales floor shifts and manage the team while performing own daily objectives.
• Perform and drive Coffee Specialists to exceed key objectives in sales and service
• Achieve club operational standards; performance review, quality of service, call quality (spot checks), escalation time, and Nessoft accuracy.
• Oversee sales floor (in office and virtually) to resolve employee customer concerns and provide feedback.
• Develop the team through ongoing coaching, continuous training, and career development and regular performance evaluations.
• Conduct one on ones and host team meetings.
Education: • High School Diploma or GED required • Proven experience delivering results through others
• Preferred experience in a call center working with Telephony
• Strong customer service and sales techniques; ability to successfully resolve customer escalations
• Strong analytical skills (identify trends, problems and suggest solutions)
• Strong people management skills; demonstrated ability to motivate and develop people
• Time management skills; ability to prioritize and multi-task while producing high quality work
• Ability to Excel in a highly structured environment while succeeding in discretionary situations
• Basic knowledge in project management
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
• Proficient in MS Office
• Open availability including nights and weekends
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Proven experience delivering results through others