Retail Store Manager, Bloomingdales 59th StreetApply Now
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Who are we?
Do you love coffee? Do you care about sustainability? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainability at the heart of what we do, creating an engaging and meaningful place to work. We are a team of passionate and creative coffee enthusiasts that inspire our customers to think about what is ‘in their cup’ through coffee education and training.
What are we looking for?
A successful team starts with a strong leader. We put as much passion and care into selecting the right people as we do in perfecting our coffees. The Store Manager is the driver of associate engagement, store sales and championing our unparalleled customer experience. In this role you will have the opportunity to further enhance your personal and professional skills while nurturing talent to build a dynamic high performing team; optimizing store operations and achieving retail excellence.
Come join our growing retail team, a taste of something better awaits you!
What are the responsibilities?
• Ensure retail operations, procedures and best practices are implemented
• Coach and develop team for performance, growth and succession planning
• Act as an enthusiastic ambassador for the Nespresso brand and manage customer experience as necessary
• Create and host exciting events to build the Nespresso brand within your community
• Regularly evaluate and drive stores performance through weekly, monthly and annual goal meeting strategies
• High School Diploma or GED required
• 4+ years prior professional experience in retail/customer service required
• 3+ years of experience in people management including coaching, motivation and
• Experience developing direct reports required Full availability to work all shifts including days, nights, weekends and holidays
Learn more about us:
www.nespresso.com and www.nespressojobs.com
Territory Sales Manager, Offices - ChicagoChicago, Illinois
Continuous Improvement SpecialistNew York, New York
Territory Sales Manager, Hospitality & Dining - HoustonHouston, Texas
Territory Sales Manager, Hospitality & Dining - San FranciscoSan Francisco, California
B2B- Key Account SpecialistNew York, New York