Retail Assistant ManagerApply Now
Do you love coffee? Do you care about sustainability? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainability at the heart of what we do, creating an engaging and meaningful place to work. We are a team of passionate and creative coffee enthusiasts that inspire our customers to think about what is ‘in their cup’ through coffee education and training.
As the Assistant Boutique Leader you will have an exciting opportunity to further enhance your personal and professional skills as you manage store operations, implement new and creative strategies while delivering a red carpet customer experience to our new and existing Nespresso Club members.
Come join our growing retail team at our San Francisco Flagship Boutique. A taste of something better awaits you!
• Ensure retail operations, procedures and best practices are being implemented
• Drive team sales and service performance through coaching and training. Demonstrate and encourage upselling for all product categories.
• Partner with the Store Manager to coach and develop the team for growth and succession planning
• Be an enthusiastic ambassador for the Nespresso brand and respond to customer concerns or issues.
• Adhere to Nestle Policy and Procedures and execute any corrective and preventative actions assigned
• High School Diploma or GED required
• 3+ years prior professional experience in retail/customer service required
• 2+ years of experience in people management including coaching, motivation and
• development of direct reports required
• Must have full availability to work all shifts including days, nights, weekends and holidays
• Travel required up to 10%
Learn more about us:
www.nespresso.com and www.nespressojobs.com
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.