Are you passionate about logistics? Do you care about sustainability and quality? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainable living at the heart of what we do, inspiring an engaging and meaningful place to work.
Nestle Nespresso is seeking a Logistics Analyst to support our operational efficiency projects including monitoring KPIS, compliance, auditing, internal customer service and process improvements.
We pride ourselves on providing quality coffee, exceptional customer service, career growth opportunities and a variety of quality benefits.
Join our growing team where a taste of something better awaits you!
A Day in the Life:
•Create cross functional reports from BI reporting tools, Primarily focusing on Logistics Operations (i.e.. current pick rates, time studies, efficiency experts to minimize daily tasks)
• Apply project management techniques to facilitate work process improvements across logistic operations (Quality, Safety & Environmental, Logistics, etc.)
• Assist EDI error messages, and root causes and resolves reoccurring errors with 3PL and Nespresso Support teams – all channels
• Review and suggest mapping changes to support new business requirements
• Month End order closure support for all channels
• Assist and organize Quarterly Logistics Stock Counts and Reconciliation at 3PL
• Improve inventory processes
• BA/BS Degree required (Industrial Engineering, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or equivalent preferred)
• Experience in Business Intelligence and Data Visualization tools including but not limited to: Microsoft Power BI, Tableau and Development Studio
• 2-4 years of supply chain, manufacturing/distribution/warehouse operations, inventory control, or physical logistics experience, preferred
• Professional Experience in Logistics and dealing with 3rd Party Warehousing
• Evidence of successful process improvement leadership in operations and/or supply chain preferred
• NCE/DMAIC/GSTD experience preferred.
• Preferably previous experiences in consumer goods industry and/or B2C , retail logistics