Are you passionate about sales and building customer relationships? Do you care about sustainability and quality? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainable living at the heart of what we do, inspiring an engaging and meaningful place to work.
We are seeking a Key Account Specialist to join our team based
in our NYC office. The role will focus on working closely with our strategic partners by ensuring commercial development and brand visibility while building strong relationships with buying office and merchandising head-office team.
A Day in the life:
• Support the development and implementation of a Joint Business Plan (JBP) with Key Accounts (KA) Macy’s, Bloomingdales, Bed Bath & Beyond, QVC & HSN
• Collaborate on promotional activities (Customer Specific Promotions, Paid Media, In-store Marketing, Events, Catalogs, Demos etc.,) with KAM and KA head-office team.
• Proactively identify new members acquisition activation, NNS and brand awareness activities with Trade Partners and Machine partners
• Support management of budget (investment) in line with business priorities by achieving the best ROI
• Communicate with main stakeholders (internal and external -including Machine Partners) to ensure alignment
• Support implementation of Category Management (right range in right place) by using insights and channel management strategy
• Support alignment between Nespresso Retail Team and Key Accounts by facilitating discussions about retail development opportunities in strategic locations
• Identify opportunities and synergies that will accelerate machine penetration.
• Actively participate in building Operational Plan including sell-out, budget, assortment changes, demo program, brand visibility to Nespresso Strategic Plan)
• Support KAM in development of strong relationship with existing and new accounts
• Support creation of sales plans and strategic decks in partnership with KAM
• Ensure accurate sell-in & sell-out forecast per Key Account and implement the contract terms between Nespresso and machines partners.
• Align the global machine supply with market strategy by sharing on Nespresso commercial and marketing activities
• Bachelors Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or Economics required
• 2-3 years of National Account Management experience required
• 2 years experience in sales environment in distribution of high end or mass market products, required
• Ability to analyze and interpret sales data to drive strategy and action plans, required
• Experience with budget management and optimization of ROI on investments, preferred
• Expertise in household appliance category, preferred
• Expertise in Brand building within Key Account environments, preferred
• Experience with Business Development, preferred
• Travel required 15%