Are you passionate about coffee? Do you care about sustainability and quality? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainable living at the heart of what we do, inspiring and engaging and inclusive work environment.
Nestle Nespresso is now hiring a Contact Center Workforce & Analytics Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the management and analysis of all aspects of workforce management planning and reporting activities in support of servicing operations including scheduling, forecasting, reporting, capacity planning, real-time management and performance monitoring. This scope includes both our internal contact center and collaborating with the external outsourcing partner.
You will be at the center of the operations think tank for one of the largest contact centers within Nespresso's global portfolio. Ensure best in class customer service through having the right people in the right places at the right time for the handling of all customer contacts.
Join our team as we cultivate coffee as an art to grow the best in each of us. Enjoy a career that is professionally engaging and personally rewarding.
A Day in the Life
Planning & Forecasting
•Leads workforce planning & reporting team in building and developing Contact forecasts & schedules. Manage operational efficiencies to deliver desired workforce results and align workforce capacity and capability with longer-term business strategies. Create and continually improve scheduling, analytics, reporting, performance including service level, Average Speed of Answer, adherence, productivity and shrinkage, real-time management and forecasting tools and capabilities
•Optimize weekly schedules based upon forecasted contact volume and handle times. Approves and schedules time off and overtime based upon the active forecast and intraday
•Leads the gathering and analyzing of data during the shift bid process
•Ensure that service level, average speed of answer, abandonment and all other contact center metrics are met by monitoring and making adjustments as needed based on active forecast intraday
•Develops strategy and methodology for scheduling trainings, meetings, coaching sessions and all other off phone activity based on the active forecast and intraday
•Partners with outsourcing manager & external outsourcer leadership on planning for the contact center outsourcing partner. This includes managing intraday and after hours contact routing to the outsourcing partner. Providing contact forecasts to the outsourcing partner in compliance with contractual requirements
•Manages the gathering of all needed data points for the capacity planning tool on a monthly/quarterly basis
Analysis & Communication
•Analyze and report on contact volumes and handle times for a multi skilled Contact center; creating schedules that allow the center to meet its service level, average speed of answer, abandonment, training, and budgetary goals
•Create, modify, and enhance reporting/forecasting methodologies to enhance efficiency & productivity within the department
•Present statistics, ideas, solutions and challenges at leadership meetings
•Participate in regular meetings with Contact center management and outsourcing partner to identify trends and present solutions
•Manage the Contact center reporting strategy and processes
•Disseminate tasks to reporting analysts with instruction and supervision for the task completion; to include setting expectations and due date timelines
•Bi-weekly reconciliation and approval of timecards for payroll processing
• Develop team through ongoing coaching, continuous training, and career development and regular performance evaluations
•Conduct one on ones and host team meetings.
•Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, required.
• 3 -5 years’ Workforce Management experience in a contact center or customer centric environment; including at least 2 years working with a workforce management software platform.
• 3-5 years Avaya IQ/CMS or other ACD (automatic call distribution) system experience. Ability to understand and interpret ACD statistical reporting.
• Analytical skills, solid mathematics and problem solving (identify trends and suggest solutions).
• Proven experience delivering results through others.
• Strong people management skills; demonstrated ability to motivate and develop people.
• Time management skills; ability to prioritize and multi-task while producing high quality work.
• Ability to excel in a highly structured environment while succeeding in discretionary situations.
• Strong organizational and planning skills with an eye for detail.
• Strong communication skills; verbal, written, and presentation.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel; minimum intermediate skill level.
•Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
Learn more about us: www.nespresso.com or www.nespresso.com/pro