Are you passionate about finding a fulfilling career? Do you care about sustainability and quality? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainable living at the heart of what we do, inspiring an engaging and meaningful place to work. As a member of the eCommerce team, you will have the opportunity to develop skills and collaborate in a variety of areas across the business. Come join our growing eCommerce team, a taste of something better awaits you!
Nestle Nespresso is hiring an Amazon Specialist to join our growing eCommerce team to be the company’s Amazon technical expert and help drive our growing business. The Amazon Specialist will be able to answer almost any question related to Vender Central as it pertains to Nespresso’s business and is crucial to the development of the account in conjunction with the Amazon Business Manager. The majority of this person’s time will be spent driving action in Retailer portals (Amazon Vendor Central), the Amazon site and assisting with internal processes and procedures. The Amazon Specialist will extensively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to drive results.
Achieve Growth and Profit Objectives:
-Support the Amazon Business Manager and B2C team in achieving OP targets through up-front terms and conditions negotiations (Amazon AVN), executing of merchandising and category activations, securing promo placements, adding assortments, and mitigating competitive pressures.
Amazon Account Support & Vendor Central Lead:
-Manage Vendor Central, support end to end commercial operations
– Catalog and PDP Management – New item set up, item maintenance, content uploading and PDP monitoring.
– 3P / GM and Competitive Monitoring – Track GM activities and key competitors in conjunction with analytics team.
– Securing Merchandising Packages – Lead the securing of merchandising packages with pre-negotiated rates.
– Brand Store Maintenance – Supporting Trade Marketing in maintaining and enhancing.
– Assist in gathering pertinent info and data for key account meetings/presentations, T2T (top to top), JBP (joint business planning) & MBR (monthly business review).
– Facilitate and address all Andon Cords.
– Vine – submitting new items for sampling, working both internally and externally.
– Support the launches of new businesses on Amazon.
Cross Functional Support (Business Planning & Financial Reconciliation):
– Attend and represent Amazon B2C during cross functional meetings providing the organization the necessary account info and updates.
– PO Submission and Reconciliation – Submit, track, monitor and adjust POs accordingly. Working with Machine Partners, Finance and Trade Marketing teams.
– Updating Key Financial Reports – Finance dynamic forecast (Investments and Forecasts), Ad Hoc Tracker (Promos & Activations).
– In conjunction with Amazon Business Manager, attend and represent Nespresso in key Nestle GAAT meetings and workshops.
– Assist in third party logistics (Jagged Peak) activities and initiatives to include, MSRP updates and new item set ups.
– Assist in providing key agencies with data and insights to better support Amazon retail (Merkle)
– Provide Machine partners (Breville and Delonghi) with pertinent National Promo details, changes in assortment, PO# and promo / activation plans.
Reporting & Analysis:
– Provide key financial information and insights into the health of the business to the immediate team.
– Order and POS Tracking – Updating weekly trackers after confirmed orders and prior week POS performance.
– KPI Tracking – LBBX, Rep OOS, Glance Views, Conversions, etc.
– Track performance of all new items and recent assortment additions.
– Amazon Dashboards: Assist the Amazon Analyst in the weekly creation of the ONE Dashboard, proving context and background to the numbers.
– Planning and Forecasting Tools – Develop and continue evolving current planning tools for current year and the following year’s planning.
– Data Reporting and Insights – Utilize first party and third party data solutions and providers, ERS, Amazon ARAP, Amazon Brand View, Stackline Market Data, Merkle performance dashboards.
Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in a business related field, Marketing/Digital Marketing, Finance, Economics. MBA a plus.
– 3+ years retail, CPG, wholesale or DTC work experience.
– 1+ years’ experience working for or supporting AMAZON (REQUIRED).
-Former experience as an Amazon Strategic Vendor Services or Amazon Vendor Services Inventory Planner (PREFERRED).
-1+ years working in Amazon Vendor Central (REQUIRED).
– Strong Analytical skills – Ability to work with numbers: generate reports and statistical data, ability to interpret that data and in turn identify problems, opportunities, trends and develop solutions required.
– Ability to fluently navigate within customer portals / dashboards as well as internal platforms.
• Competitive pay
• Annual bonus
• Seamless lunch allowance
• Transit assistance
• Full Health Benefits
• Paid vacation time
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Referral bonus program
• Nestle corporate discounts
• Free Machine and coffee allowance
• 401K savings Match
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.