Stock SpecialistApply Now
Nestlé Nespresso SA is the pioneer andreference for highest-quality portioned coffee. The company works withmore than 70,000 farmers in 12 countries through its AAASustainable Quality™ Program to embed sustainability practices on farms and thesurrounding landscapes. Launched in 2003 in collaboration with TheRainforest Alliance, the program helps to improve the yield and quality ofharvests, ensuring a sustainable supply of high quality coffee and improvinglivelihoods of farmers and their communities.
Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland,Nespresso operates in 69 countries and has more than 12,000 employees. In 2016, it operated a global retail network of more than600 boutiques.
Nespresso USA is seeking an organized, self-motivated Stock Specialistto join our Mall of America boutique opening soon!
- Control the stock and handling of differentproducts from the warehouse to the boutique to ensure the delivery andpresentation of Nespresso products
- Maintain interactions with logistics daily andprovide feedback to the boutique management team
- Maintain a stock control system that providesaccurate and up to date information concerning stock orders
- Ensure logistic transfers are done with correctBoutique supply parameters
- Receive and check goods received at theBoutique, following policies and procedures
- Analyze Sales statistics on stock ranges withboutique management team to ensure we are meeting customer demands
- Maintain the backroom storage and off sitestorage ensuring within safety and operation guidelines
- Ensure that the boutique is clean, well-ordered,and properly presented
- Fill the display cubicles with capsules,machines and accessories on a daily basis using FIFO principle (First in firstout)
- Support in training all boutique staff on properinventory procedures
- Maintain a proactive approach towards customersand client interactions
- Ensure the proper personal protective equipmentare used when handling stock
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1+ years prior relevant retail experience preferred
- Previous experience in stock warehouse controlmanagement preferred
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran